You landed on this page by clicking on the Subscribe menu. This leads me to believe you are interested in subscribing to Satire Nation. All that’s needed is a little extra incentive to convince you, along with instructions on how to subscribe.
Scroll down for a subscribe button. Or first read these ten reasons why regularly visiting Satire Nation is the most fun you’ll ever have at customs.
1. When you subscribe to Satire Nation, you will receive an email every time we post something.
2. You are always welcome in Satire Nation. You don’t need a visa or even a passport. We’re also not interested in your birth certificate, so yes, Barack, you are also invited, no questions asked.
3. Satire Nation is the only website that has a contributor from outer space. The Roswell Alien is real and he writes for us!
4. We also employ a beaver.
5. And we post Kim Jong Un’s diary on our site, but sssh! Kim Jong Un himself doesn’t know about it.
6. If you subscribe now you will be really cool five years from now when this site has achieved world fame (this point is aimed solely at hipsters).
7. Satire Nation is the No.1 English language satirical website that makes fun of Burkina Faso.
8. It’s fun.
9. It’s free.
10. You might even learn something.